The Farmland Feast Auctions
You won't believe what an array of fantastic auction items we have on offer on November 11th!
Many have been especially created by our farmers and producers or curated just for us by our staff members, business partners, foodie friends and chef communities.
For Live Auction items. please see our Live Auction blog, which will be live by November 1!
Our Silent Auction includes many farm, wine and chef-centric experiences, items and gifts. To bid on auction items, you must attend the event. You can expect to see items from the list of donors below. Please do visit their websites and support them throughout the year!
Thank you to our 2013 Auction Corporate and Market Donors!
237 Inc. ⋅ Airlie Center . Anchor Nursery ⋅ Anthropologie ⋅ Arcadia Center for Sustainable Food and Agriculture ⋅ The Ashby Inn and Restaurant ⋅ At Sarah's Table Chester Creek Cafe . Back Forty East/West⋅ Baklava Couture ⋅ Baywater Greens ⋅Bazaar Spices. Monica Bhide. Bistro Provence ⋅ Black Rock Orchards ⋅ Black Salt Fish Market & Restaurant .Boordy Vineyards ⋅Border Grill Restaurant. Brooklyn Brewery ⋅ Brooklyn Slate ⋅Capitol Kettle Corn . Castle and Cottage Signs ⋅ Chef Geoff's . Chicano Sol ⋅ Chicago Cutlery . Clear Spring Creamery. Chris's Marketplace Compost Cab ⋅Cook's Atelier. Conscious Cakes ⋅Jenn Crovato. Dana Decals ⋅District Compost. DC Beekeepers Dolcezza Gelato ⋅Domain Pouillon Winery . EcoDitty .Ecp-Friendly Foods⋅Elizabeth's Gone Raw. Equinox DC ⋅ Evensong Farm ⋅ Evolutionary Farms ⋅ Fairholme Manor ⋅ Farmhand Co. ⋅ Firefly Farms ⋅Fish & Game Restaurant. Flora Farms Restaurant, Cabo. Floradise Orchids ⋅ Four Seasons Nursery ⋅Full Cellar Farm. Garner's Produce ⋅ Geppetto Catering ⋅ Glen's Garden Market ⋅ Gordy's Pickle Jar ⋅Chef Carla Hall. Harmony Creek Farm ⋅ Heartbreaking Dawns ⋅ Heavenly Hydrangeas ⋅Holly Martin's Lambs/Martin's Angus Beef Honest Tea ⋅ House Mountain Natural . Jan Kirsh Studio⋅ Junius Cold Brew Coffee ⋅ KID Toyology ⋅ Kimpton Hotels ⋅ Kuhns Orchards ⋅ L2o Restaurant ⋅ Le Diplomate ⋅Limelite Hotel, Aspen . La Casa Rossa ⋅ Local 111 ⋅Loulie's. Love Dove Farms . Deborah Madison The Magnolia Hotel ⋅ Marcy Butler Designs ⋅Market Table Bistro . Maria Hines Restaurants. McKittirck Hotel. .Mockingbird Hill ⋅ Mocks Greenhouse ⋅ Modern Farmer . MountainView Farm⋅ Nage. North Cove Mushrooms ⋅ Number 1 Sons ⋅ Occasions Caterers ⋅ Octopus Press . Oh Geez! Design ⋅ Organic Valley ⋅ Ortanique On The Mile ⋅ Paul's Wine and Spirits ⋅Back Forty Restaurants . Pleasant Pops ⋅ Praline Bakery ⋅ Proof ⋅ Puddin . RDV Vineyards ⋅ Rancho La Puerta ⋅ Recycled Useful ⋅ Red Truck Bakery ⋅ The Red Zebra The Ritz Carlton Hotels⋅ Jancis Robinson. Rockenwagner Bakery. Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Co. Jon Rowley⋅ S & S Maple Camp .Salamander Resort & Spa. Salt and Sundry⋅ Schneider's on Capitol Hill . Shell's Yes! Society Fair . Soupergirl ⋅ Spiral Path Farm ⋅ Star Shaped Press ⋅ Sweetgreen ⋅ Taste of Place Tours ⋅Ten Speed Press. Texas Carpet Baggers ⋅ Think Food Group ⋅ Three Little Pigs ⋅ Three Springs Fruit Farm ⋅Toigo Orchards. Twin Springs Fruit Farm ⋅The Villa Barone. Waterview Foods ⋅ Westmoreland Berry Farm ⋅Weygandt Wines. Wheatless by Willow ⋅ Wollam Gardens - Joe Yonan
Auction 'Rules of the Road'
1. Credit card information may be offered at check in and will reduce the amount of wait time at closeout.
2. Bidders must comply with the minimum bid directions on each bid sheet and the next bid must follow the bid sheet increment as stated. Bids made without regard to this increment will be disqualified.
3. If a Bidder chooses the Buy It Now option listed on a bid sheet, all other bids are rendered inactive.
4. Upon close of the Silent auction, bid sheets will be collected and winners announced by the FRESHFARM Markets staff at the tables during the dinner service.
5. Live Auction item winning bids are FINAL and as stated by the Auctioneer at the time of the win.
6. At the end of the evening (not before 9:30 pm), all winners must report to the auction check out tables to pay for, and pick up, their item(s). Items not picked up at the end of the evening may be returned for auction unless the winning bidder contacts FRESHFARM Markets within 24 hours.
7. Cash, check and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) will be accepted.
8. All merchandise is sold AS IS, and without any warranty.
9. Auction items and services must be used within one year, unless otherwise indicated.
10. Winning bidder must follow the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor. It is the responsibility of the bidder to be aware of all terms and stipulations by the donor. FRESHFARM Markets is not responsible for the terms of the donated item.
Thank you for participating in our auctions and supporting the work of FRESHFARM Markets!