Attending the Farmland Feast
2013 FEAST PROGRAM:
$300 Individual tickets, and all sponsorship levels allow guests to participate in our expanded seasonal cocktail hour, as well as our spectacular four course sit-down dinner. These tickets also offer bidding options in both of our high-end, farm-centric auctions. Cocktails begin at 6 pm. Dinner begins at 7:30 pm. The event ends at 10 pm.
$120 Cocktail tickets allow a limited number of guests to participate in our expanded seasonal cocktail hour and our unique, mission-focused silent auction. Cocktails begin at 6pm and end at 8 pm. Dinner or the Live Auction is not included for this level. These tickets will sell fast!
More details will be available closer to the time of the event. For more information, please contact Amanda Phillips Manheim at 202-362-8889 Extension 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you join us on November 11th, 2013!
Please check back after October 1 for more details about the detailed schedule for the evening.
Event Details for Registered Guests
- Hotel Address: 1150 22nd Street, NW Washington DC Click Here For Map
- Parking is available at the hotel, either by valet or by self-park. Veterans Day may provide additional street parking options
- No paper tickets will be issued for this event, Guests will check in by first and last name.
- Please let us know all guest names, contact information and their meal choices by November 7th.
- Dress code for the evening is "business dressy"!
- Ongoing Auction information can be found by clicking on the Our Auctions and Live Auction Updates tabs on this site. See what a wonderful choice of items await you in November! For our Live Auction items, date restrictions will be listed so that you may plan ahead. Please note that no auction information is final until October 15th, 2013.
This year’s menu ingredients will be supplied by local farmers, artisans and wineries (and it's a secret!). To see last year's menu, click here:
We are expecting more than 450 guests to join us November 11 at the Ritz Carlton! The Farmland Feast is FRESHFARM Markets' most important fundraiser of the year and we thank you again for supporting our programs, as well as our local farmers, producers, chefs snd vintners!